English Trips to London
Inspire your students with a tailor-made itinerary and the optional extras that go with it.
A one night, two day trip for the English Department
- Tailor made itinerary with a full programme of visits (entry costs included)
- Tickets to the play of your choice
- Exhibition, Tour and Workshop at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Visit to The Charles Dickens Museum
- Dinner at Planet Hollywood
- 2 days unlimited group travel on the London Underground
- 1 night bed and breakfast at the Meininger City Hostel.
Day One: After arriving around lunchtime check in to the hostel then head for The Charles Dickens Museum. The Charles Dickens Museum is the world’s most important collection of material relating to the great Victorian novelist. Afterwards enjoy a pre-theatre ‘Burger Party’ dinner at Planet Hollywood before heading to a play in a West End Theatre. Choose from a current play of your choice.
Day Two: After an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast at the hostel make your way to Shakespeare’s Globe, see the exhibition, enjoy a tour and take part in a workshop focusing on a play of your choice. Leaving just enough time for a spot of shopping before returning home.
Per Student under 18 years of age £99.00
1 free teacher with every 10 students!
Per extra adult in a single room £149.00
Optional Extras include:
- Pack lunches.
- Imperial War Museum
- British Library
- BBC Tour
- A flight on the London Eye and other attractions
- A bespoke theatre workshop with a theme of your choice.
- Rail Travel
- Coach Travel
- Bloomsbury Walking Tour
All arrangements are made by Theatre Workout Ltd. Click here for their booking terms and conditions
Travel to London: We can organise travel to London however, many of our schools are recommended to us by the coach company that they use on a regular basis, so we are more than happy for you to arrange transport through your existing contacts – it can also be cheaper that way!