Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre Breaks
Stratford-Upon-Avon Theatre Breaks for all Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) plays are now available to book for the RSC 2018 Seasons.
Now booking for 2018:
Stratford-upon-Avon, set in the most beautiful English countryside, is a destination for all lovers of the great William Shakespeare. Theatre Breaks include theatre ticket and hotel packages with tickets for the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
Stratford-Upon-Avon Theatre Breaks combine the very best seats for these productions at the newly renovated Royal Shakespeare Theatre, with three and four star hotels in the town to make your Stratford-Upon-Avon Break an unforgettable one.
A short break in Stratford-upon-Avon also gives you a great insight into the workings of the theatre and the life and times of the playwright.
- Take a fascinating tour of the backstage workings of both the main theatre and the connecting Swan
- Gaze over the beautiful Warwickshire countryside from the top of the Tower!
- Book a sighseeing bus tour around Stratford-Upon-Avon and the surrounding countryside
- Visit the five Shakespeare Properties. You can arrange this as part of your theatre break too!
- You can enjoy a delicious meal in its two restaurants – The Rooftop and the Riverside.